Jim Malloy recommends that we call upon the energies of Grace to make meditation easier.
He defines Grace as a combination of cosmic energies coming together to elevate our consciousness.
Behind these cosmic energies, he says, are wise and loving entities who make sure we receive just the right dosage to meet our need for spiritual growth.
Grace is not reserved for the holy. It is available to all and there is an extraordinary amount available now during the current planetary consciousness shift.
My dictionary has many definitions for grace.
These are, briefly :
- elegance of proportions
- courteous goodwill
- attractive feature
- the unmerited favor of God
- the state of receiving it (the favor)
- short thanks before a meal
- Greek mythological figure (one of the three Graces)
- Address for a duke, duchess or archbishop
- Or something we can bestow as an honor (grace the occasion) or accept reluctantly (with good grace).
Although I had counted on grace to let me escape some of the karmic retributions, I have never been able to see this as an unmerited favor of God. My God has always been loving and, knowing my limitations, forgives trespasses that I make in sheer ignorance. Of course there are always things where I should have known better.
It makes it easier to give up a personal God when you know there is Grace, and the idea of receiving it in the right dosage is something quite wonderful.
And how are miracles made? Or rather, what do you have to do to evoke a miracle?
Here is an answer:
- Care more than others think is wise.
- Risk more than others think is safe.
- Dream more than others think is practical.
- Expect more than others think is possible.
This is inspired by “Healing Thoughts”, although the claim made is merely that this results in Excellence. I like to take it beyond, because miracles are truly the fabric of dreams, courage and worthiness.
“Healing Thoughts” are messages sent to me daily by some kindly souls, to whom I feel considerably indebted, because my configuration does not allow me to open the websites that are recommended with their wonderful quotes. Maybe one of these days I get help to fix this.
Love, Light, Joy, Peace.